Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

rough mornings are my only mornings ~ with Cherry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Freya Walsh Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:35 pm
High heels sound across the street, with a quick step walks Freya to college. "I literally don't care about your personal life, you and I both know that Mister Walsh wanted the documents on time." said Freya, she took another sip of her to-go coffee. Her shoulder bag dangles against her side and it slips a bit of her shoulder with every step she takes. The person on the other side of the phone keeps on rambling about personal matters and tries to convience Freya to talk to her dad. She hadn't really seen her dad much the last few months, she got the silent treatment again after she stopt working for him, to go to college. Freya wanted to achieve something herself and work on something she could be proud of.. yeah philosophy wasn't the right choice, in the eyes of her father. Freya on the other hand knew that her curiosty about human behavoir and their believes thoughout the centuries wouldn't, bore her. She also wanted to piss of her dad, it was easier for her when he gave her silent treatment.

"I can't do anything for you sir, I don't longer work anymore for mister Walsh... I know.. I know.." Freya tried to end the conversation as soon as she walks into the great hall of Queen's College. The person on the telephone started to shout at her, he told her to watch out and tried to threaten Freya with some nonses, atleast Freya knew that it was nonses. "Sir I believe we don't understand eachother, I can't do anything for you as I am not an employer of Mister Walsh anymore. It's no use threatening me, if don't want your wife to find out what happend during the new years reception at mister Walsh his office.." The person hung up the phone before Freya could finish her sentence. She felt gross talking about it, but most business parties envolved alot of women.. atleast the parties at her dads.

Freya shook the thoughts out of her head and with firm steps she walked further into the building, only to bump into someone else. "Can you please watch where you walk!" Said Freya a bit irritated. "I mean.." She sighed "Sorry rough morning."

for Cherry

& I'm in over my head, over my head
© yuno
Freya Walsh
IC posts : 1

Freya Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Leone Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:14 pm
CONTROL YOURSELF
TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU NEED FROM IT
Combining her line of work with studying wasn’t exactly easy, especially not when she was trying to complete not one but two courses at the same time. Her schedule was often busy. Her work demanded her to be available in the evening and sometimes even in the nightly hours, and her personal interests also kept her up for multiple hours during the night. Fortunately, studying was something she could do any given time, which caused her to be mostly awake during the night and asleep during the majority of the morning. It all worked out pretty well, until she had one of those nasty mandatory attendance classes that started at 9 AM sharp.

Getting out of bed at eight wasn’t easy, but at least a few cups of coffee made it easier to get started. She took her time getting ready, deciding that she wasn’t going to dress up nicely for the purpose of sitting around in a lecture hall all day. Simple jeans and a hoodie would suffice. Eventually, she left her dorm, making sure to be quiet so that Prim could remain soundly asleep.

Cherry was almost at Magdalen Hall when she realized that she had no idea which exact room she needed to be in. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket, pulling up her schedule in order to find out. She furrowed her brows when it said that her class wasn’t at nine o’clock at all, but instead at one in the afternoon. Preoccupied with her own confusion, she bumped right into a blonde, which made her accidentally drop her phone onto the floor. Instead of apologizing, however, the woman snapped at her, then immediately apologized. “Jesus. No need to be a dick,” she muttered, still sounding fairly calm. Cherry then bent down to pick up her phone, sighing when the screen was completely shattered. “Great…” She had only gotten it fairly recently. Such a waste.
code made by kahlua of caution
Cherry Leone
IC posts : 7

Cherry Leone

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top