Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Meet Me in the Afterglow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Alysanne Villiers Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:50 pm
just don't go, meet me in the afterglow
Hello there!
I'm looking for several things to make my characters' life much more dramatic, because I can't have them live without drama. Besides that, I'm also looking for family and romance to spice it up. Some wanted ads will be very specific, other relatively open. If you have an idea, or are interested in playing one of the roles, please DM me (Ro#6320 on discord) and we can start plotting!

Alysanne Villiers is a economics and management student and is also on the board of OLYMPIA. She's an influencer with a bit of a tragic background. For her, I'm looking for someone who works with the press to get close to her so they can write an exposé on what happened to her, since little is known about what she exactly went through and how she dealt with it. We can plot out how this exactly goes!
The t in traitor >> Alysanne

Arianna is a political science & history student and a high-ranking member of aristocracy (her father is a duke). Ari has been in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend for a while now  and while she cares about him, is starting to become bored with the relationship and wonders what else is out there. Her boyfriend is preferably someone from the fraternity ITHACA. We can plot out more details of their relationship!
Note: this relationship will end eventually.
Love grown cold >> Arianna

Victoire Cartier-Lavigne is a lecturer at QCL. Vic was in a toxic relationship a while back when she still lived in Paris and I'm looking for her ex so she can run into him again. This man is between 28 and 35 years old. Possibly he wants to win her back, but Victoire isn't very open to the idea. Then again, he always knew how to sway her opinions.
Note: although they had their happy moments this relationship had a very bad ending.
La maladie d'amour >> Victoire

I imagine Dahlia's branch of the family to be a large one. She has multiple older siblings, and there are still two open. They can range from 19 to about 28 years old. Dahlia is close to all of them, but her eldest brother is the one she looks up to most. The Villiers family is most known for being an aristocratic family that owns the oldest private bank in the United Kingdom, something which her branch of the family plays an active part in, and her uncle is the CEO. They are the richest of rich and very respectable. Dahlia's father is a lord, making all his children lords and ladies (only a courtesy title).
Dahlia's older siblings

Harrison "Harry" Leighton-Masters is the oldest sibling of a very elitist upper class family. He can have one or two more younger siblings, ages ranging between 18 and 23 years old. Should Harry get a brother, the little brother is most likely to stand in the shadow of his elder brother, as the most is expected of Harry. Should Harry get a sister, expect him to be very protective of her. Harry's father is an Earl, making Harry a Viscount (courtesy title) and his younger siblings lords and ladies (courtesy title). We can further plot what their relationship is like on discord!
Harry's younger siblings

Safiya is the middle child from an upper class family, meaning I have spots open for: an elder sibling older than 21 years and a younger sibling that is younger than 21 years. I'd like for Saf to be close to one of her siblings, preferably the younger one, and the other not so much so that could cause some tension! Safiya's mother is mexican, making all their children half-mexican. Safiya's father is a baron, which gives all his children the title 'the Honourable'. Note: not lord or lady.
Safiya's siblings

Last but not least I'm looking for Tamsin's younger sibling. I don't really have a preference for a boy or girl. Tamsin grew up in an upper middle class family in London in the Kensington area, so their childhood was quite privileged. I'd like for Tamsin to be close to her sibling, someone she goes to for advice. We can plot out the rest later!
Tamsin's sibling

Alysanne Villiers
IC posts : 12

Quote : It is both a blessing and a curse, to feel everything so deeply

Alysanne Villiers
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum