Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

New girl in town

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Alisandra Elsevier Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:07 pm
I'm naughty by nature
like I'm Hip-Hop Hooray.
On high heels she was making her way over towards one of the school buildings where she would have most of her lessons, just to see if she would be able to find her way. But also because she needed to check in with the administrator, all due to the fact that she was beginning a little late in the schoolseason. It was still a big surprise to her that they had been willing to take her in, but she guessed it had nothing to do with her, and more with the man who was paying for her to be here. He probably had a lot of influence here, and well, given that he was wealthy, it maybe didn’t surprise her that much. But on the other side.. It also meant that she had to work twice as hard.

Her eyes were shortly going over the large school building, standing in front of the gate as she was just about to step inside. Taking a deep breath for a moment, not thinking she would ever step inside one ever again. Well, if she had to be honest, she still didn’t know how to feel about going back to school, but she already accepted the money and she wouldn’t be able to turn back around, not anymore. She was stuck in this now.

As she stepped inside, she immediately made her way towards the counter where she was supposed to report herself. And it didn’t take too long before the lady sitting behind the desk had everything ready for her, giving her the last information she needed before she could start. Everything was already dealt with, except for the fact that the person who was supposed to show her around had called in sick for the day, and there wasn’t anybody arranged to replace her. ”Can you please wait a moment, I’ll see what I can do.” The woman said, after which Ally took a few steps back, dropping her bag on the ground and placing herself against a wall as she let the woman make a few phone calls. And well, it seemed to be taking a little while, making her rather impatient as it showed on her face while she stood there, tapping with her heel on the floor.

Tag: OPEN
Alisandra Elsevier
IC posts : 35

Quote : Too cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave her.

Alisandra Elsevier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison Leighton-Masters Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:23 pm
you'll get yours and i'll get mine, two lives entwined, suddenly, we're out there somewhere
Another day, another hangover. What was even worse was the nine o'clock in the morning class he had to attend, or he'd fail his entire subject. Whoever had invented mandatory classes was the definition of pure evil. It almost made Harry wish he hadn't gone out with his mates yesterday.. and that he hadn't downed most of that delicious bottle of Veuve Cliquot.

Thankfully for him, there existed such a thing as aspirin and a shower, which had gotten him pretty much back to normal by the time class was done. Or well, done for him, because he decided to leave halfway through after getting some empathy for his 'difficult homelife' from his professor. Sucker.

He was wandering around campus, enjoying the quiet atmosphere for a change. As he headed down the Business Faculty, since it was the fastest way to his dorm, he stopped in his tracks. At the reception stood a beautiful yet seemingly impatient girl. A confident grin appeared on his face and he thanked his narcissism for making him look as flawless as ever. Especially his hair was looking rather good today. "You must be new," he said after he walked up to her, showing her a now kind smile. "Harrison Leighton-Masters," he introduced himself as he held out his hand. "But call me Harry."

Outfit

Harrison Leighton-Masters
IC posts : 8

Quote : Rich boys don't have hearts

Harrison Leighton-Masters

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisandra Elsevier Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:39 pm
I'm naughty by nature
like I'm Hip-Hop Hooray.
While she wasn’t necessarily looking forward to putting that much work into school and studying, she knew it was a lot better than where she had ended up back in Italy. And, truth be told, the change of scenery was already doing her good, or well, for the most part. It wasn’t going to be easy, but now she had at least a chance to make something more of her life. If she would be able to stay focussed. Something that was usually easier said than done, certainly when it came down to herself. Because yes, she knew, she was perfectly aware of how easily she could get distracted.

Oohh, and talking about distractions, it already didn’t take too long before one presented itself right in front of her. Her green eyes flashed up when a male voice sounded, and she immediately couldn’t help but look him over while she gave him a slightly intrigued smile. ”Do I look new to you?” She asked, her voice sounding a bit challenging as she tilted one corner of her mouth up afterwards. Ofcourse, she probably did, as she definitely was new but she was just teasing him a bit. ”Alright, nice to meet you, Harry. I’m Ally, Ally Elsevier.” She introduced herself back, not using her complete name as she never did, and giving him her hand for a moment. Already trying very hard not to let herself get too distracted by his looks, but he already looked like trouble. And well, she liked trouble. Dammit.

Her eyes shortly went back to the woman sitting behind the counter, who was still making phone calls, and suddenly an idea came to mind. Fuck, yea well, no way that she was going to wait for her to finish that call. ”It actually appeared that the one who was supposed to show me around called in sick, but, you know, maybe you could help me with that?” Her asked, looking back at the young man with a slightly cheeky smile. ”Well, If you like, ofcourse.” She added, but there was no doubt in her mind that she would be able to get him to accept.

Tag: HARRY LEIGHTON-MASTERS
Alisandra Elsevier
IC posts : 35

Quote : Too cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave her.

Alisandra Elsevier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum