Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

The person you need

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:22 pm

In her first year Alva started her education Art History. Everything looked fine at first: her focus, dedication and her good grades. She made a good impression but now she had her eye on some other matters. With a drink in her hand, she was standing in a darker part of the club. Club 369 was one of her go to places. Sometimes she needed to go somewhere else as it was important to switch things up from time to time. But today this was the place to be, to get her stuff. It looked like she was having some fun on the dancefloor, but she was actually scanning her surroundings.

Devon first
Alva Skarsgård
IC posts : 19

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Payne Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:28 pm
I DECREE TODAY
that life is simply taking and not giving
Clubs were some of the best places to go to if she truly wanted to make some extra money. It was a little tricky, since there were usually bouncers stationed in front, but by now she knew quite well how to hide what she was selling. She had entered with a friend who shared her ‘occupation’ and was know looking around in a rather bored manner in the hopes of spotting a target. Someone drunk enough to want to try something new, or someone she knew was hooked on something already. Along with her friend, she was headed for the bar, but Devon excused herself when she noticed a familiar, dark-haired girl on the dancefloor. A single corner of her mouth turned upwards briefly, after which she walked off towards the young woman in question. Devon tapped her shoulder once there, offering her a suggestive look. “Wanna join me to the restroom?” she asked. That, after all, was where the cocaine-snorting and the like went down. Devon was fairly sure the girl wouldn’t refuse.
code made by kahlua of caution

Last edited by Devon Payne on Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Devon Payne
IC posts : 10

Devon Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:32 pm
She took a sip of her drink after she scanned her surroundings. There was nothing to see yet. She didn't lose hope as she knew she could always go somewhere else. But that wasn't necessary today because moments later she could feel a tap on her shoulder. Alva looked up from her drink to the woman in question and showed a little smile. She was happy to see her, happy that she was able to replenish her stock very soon. “Wanna join me to the restroom?” Ofcourse. With a nod of her head she indicated that would follow her to the restroom. "I will," Most people would use those words for marriage, but she used it for her own needs. Her relationship with drugs had been going on for a little while now and she would keep using it as it gave her... The feeling was just indescribable. She followed Devon and dropped her empty glass the corner of the bar.
Alva Skarsgård

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Payne Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:29 pm
I DECREE TODAY
Somewhere along the past few years, she had picked up several tricks when it came to dealing. She could tell if someone was an addict just by looking at them sometimes. The worst ones were always easiest to recognize, with their horrible teeth, sunken eyes, hollow cheeks, and general off-putting appearance. But an equally important buyer was your average drug-abusing student. Whether they needed speed, xtc, or weed, Devon was more than happy to supply them. Many were first-timers who weren’t too sure about the average price either, which made it easier to overcharge them.

But she knew this girl. Alva, an avid drug user. She still looked pretty good for someone who abused whatever she could get her hands on in the weekends, but Devon was sure that that would change in the next few years. She guided the black-haired girl to the restroom, where the music wasn’t so loud that they could barely hear one another. Most girls didn’t pay attention. Some were even snorting something themselves. Devon crossed her arms and tilted her head. “What can I get you?” she asked. The usual, probably, but perhaps she was interested in trying something else.
Devon Payne

Devon Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:32 pm
After dropping her glass on the bar, Alva followed her. Dev didn’t look like your typical drug dealer, which kept her from standing out in the crowd. Even when the city started to combat the use of drugs, it was a bug that could not be eradicated. Dealers had their own secrets to keep it low. Alva herself hadn't been in any difficult situations yet, but she'd heard some things here and there. She always managed to keep herself well in the background, could still contain herself quite well. Her sister knew nothing about her use, since she still showed up regularly on campus and she still managed to pass her exams well. The drugs kept her going and were keeping her grades on track. It helped her, but things had gotten a bit out of hand in recent months. She was still standing strong, though it wouldn't be long before she would figuratively fall on her face.

Alva glanced briefly at some young women who had taken care of their own stuff and were using it right away. “What can I get you?” She already knew the answer on Dev’s question, she would stay with her familiar drug. “The usual,” she said. Thomas was her party friend who introduced her to xtc. That was her ‘go-to drug’. She especially liked the floating feeling and the absence of her worries. Not that she had so much to worry about, but it was nice to worry about nothing and live in the here and now.
Alva Skarsgård

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Payne Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:46 am
I DECREE TODAY
Being a woman was a massive perk to this field of work. People were less likely to suspect her of doing anything wrong. And even if they did, she could sometimes get away with a pouty lip and some teary eyes. Men were easy to manipulate that way. Not to mention that it made it easier for her to sell her ‘wares’ to men. They’d buy nearly everything she told them to. The only problem was that she was disadvantaged when things grew a little dangerous. She wasn’t exactly strong, nor anywhere near intimidating. But at least she could run like hell.

The usual. Of course, that was fine. But a few ecstasy pills wouldn’t cut it, would it? Her goal was to always sell just a little more than the last time, so she decided to sweeten the deal a little. “Sure,” she said, reaching into her purse to grab a few pills for Alva. “But I’ve got something new if you’re willing to try. It feels the same as ecstasy, but you can use it more often. And it’s cheaper, too.” At least, this time it would be. Once she was hooked, Devon supposed she could up the price a little bit.
Devon Payne

Devon Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:19 am
She asked the usual as she knew by now what she could achieve with this. Her gaze rested for a moment on the other ladies who had started giggling. Both looked genuinely happy, which made her smile briefly. "Sure," Her gaze returned to Dev as she spoke and curiously she raised her eyebrow as she continued. Something that could make her feel the same and was cheaper, the fact that it was cheaper already sounded like music to her ears. “That sounds interesting,” she finally said. Her voice was neutral, though her eyes sparkled at the idea of trying something new. “I want to give it a try.” Seeing Dev reach for her bag, she grabbed her own little pocket of money. Her money bills were neatly folded and came out in a nice package out of her pocket. She used to know in advance what she was going to buy, but now she looked expectantly at Dev to hear how much money she owed her. If she did not buy any ecstasy pills, her purchase should be cheaper. Then, she would normally get by with what she had. Or would she buy a few more ecstasy pills, just to be safe fort he holidays?
Alva Skarsgård

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Payne Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:29 pm
I DECREE TODAY
Ecstasy was fun enough, or so she had heard, but it was by no means addictive. Most people only used it once per month or less, which made it so that she did not earn as much from it as from selling speed or coke. Therefore, it was in her best interest to introduce people to other substances that may demand a larger… investment. She supposed Alva was due for an upgrade by now. As expected, the young woman said she would like to give the new stuff a try. “Great.” Devon briefly flashed her a smile.

Quickly, she took both a few pills of ecstasy from her purse, as well as a small plastic baggie of 3-mmc. “The pills are twenty pounds, as per usual,” she said. Then, she held up the small bag. “And first one’s for free.” Because she had grown to become such a loyal customer. And Devon was sure that, after trying this, she would start buying even more. To her, it was a little bit of an investment for even more future business. She knew 3-mmc was a lot more addictive, so chances were that Alva would be coming back to her shortly.
Devon Payne

Devon Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:46 pm
“Great.” She raised one corner of her mouth at the sight of Dev's smile and looked away from her for a moment, though she looked up quickly when she saw something appear. She saw the confidential pills and a small bag of white powder, which was new to her. She had seen people working with it before so she was not unfamiliar with how to use it. She raised her eyebrow when she heard what Dev said. She had thought she would have to pay something, which turned out to be nothing. This action told her that she should definitely keep coming back to Dev. The money she owed her, she immediately gave her due. She let her eyes shortly rest on her catch of the evening in Dev's hand . There were several white powders in circulation, so she had to ask what the name of the substance was. "What is it?" she pointed to the little bag and took a step back to give herself some room to move, now that the giggling ladies had left. She seemed to have a lot of self-confidence, although she did feel a slight tickle in her stomach. New things often gave her that kind of feeling. Now that she had taken a step back, she shuffled her feet slightly. It was something small, but it indicated that she was still clear and already thinking about how to use the powder properly. Yet she did not ask. If she knew the name, she could ask around.
Alva Skarsgård

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Payne Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:45 pm
I DECREE TODAY
Of course, she dangled the promise of a better high in front of Alva like the big, fat, shiny carrot it was. It was useless to try and get someone hooked if they barely showed interest in any drugs to begin with, but Alva showed a lot of promise when it came to her impending addiction. All Devon truly needed to do was to find the right drug for her to try, and she was sure that the woman would find her way to becoming hooked on her own. First, however, Alva asked what it was. A sensible question, and Devon make sure to sell it to her well. Not as something dangerous and addictive, but as something harmless and fun. “It’s called 3-mmc,” she said, eyeing the substance within the plastic. “It’s like MDMA with some of the perks of cocaine, but it’s way safer.” She casually shrugged. “Most people snort it, I suppose, which sounds a bit extreme, but… Well, I’m told it’s good fun.” And, of course, she could use it way more often than those lousy ecstasy pills. Wasn’t that great?
Devon Payne

Devon Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:39 pm
The name of the powder was soon given to her. “It's called 3-mmc,” Her gaze followed hers to the small pouch as she continued. “It's like MDMA with some of the perks of cocaine, but it's way safer.” It sounded reliable, safe. Not that Alva really cared about that, but it somehow reassured her. "That sounds good," she muttered more to herself than to the person in front of her. “Most people snort it, I suppose, which sounds a bit extreme, but… Well, I'm told it's good fun.” She smiled now and looked back up at Dev. Fun was one of the most important things, that it could give her some extra glitter to enjoy her nights out. "How much do I need to fully enjoy it?" she asked as a last question before thanking Dev for the gift of the evening. "Thanks Dev,"
Alva Skarsgård

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Payne Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:11 pm
I DECREE TODAY
Devon wasn’t an avid drug user herself at all. She drank a little too much sometimes, and she had smoked a handful of joins in her lifetime, but that was it. With an opioid junkie for a mother, she had learnt to stay away from all that shit. But she had also learnt that anyone who was willing to not follow the rule of law could make a pretty penny off of dealing. As such, she had become the very thing she was supposed to hate. It sounded good to Alva, which made her briefly smirk. It was as easy as selling candy to a child sometimes. “I’d start at twenty milligrams at a time. Go up from there if you like it,” she said. She had no idea, to be honest, but that was what most of the people who actually used this shit told her. Devon then held her hand out for the money, which she quickly switched out with the baggies of pills and powder. “Anything else?” If not, she would gladly be on her way again to make her next sale. Or maybe to find someone to warm her bed for tonight.
Devon Payne

Devon Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:16 pm
With her last question she indicated that she was not a stupid blond girl with hair colored in black. Outside this nightlife she was someone who was very alert and who went through her studies smoothly. After all, it gave her a lot of time to go out every week, since studying was not always necessary for her. They exchanged their goods and Alva put the pills straight in her pocket with a zipper. The little bag with white powder she held in her hand, intending to use it right way. What she didn't know, however, was that the new drug could potentially turn her life upside down. She thanked Dev and shook her head at the question being asked. She had enough to continue for several weeks. "I'm good." she said. She closed her hand when some new ladies entered the room.
Alva Skarsgård

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Payne Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:25 pm
I DECREE TODAY
Of course, Devon hoped that Alva would be calling her again in a matter of weeks, with the question as to whether she had any more 3-mmc to sell her. And the answer, of course, would be yes. She had invested in this ‘new’ designer drug. It was all the rage these days. New and exciting, and so understudied that people weren’t exactly sure what the risks and downsides were just yet. Perfect to sell to reckless students who wanted to make their night out a little more fun. Devon handed over her product, then asked her if she needed anything else. With that, their deal was done, their transaction finished. “Good,” she said with a nod. “Have fun with it. Call me if you need more.” She was pretty sure that she had given Alva her phone number at some point, but if not, she was sure that the woman would tell her now.
Devon Payne

Devon Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:17 pm
She closed her hand, making sure to hide the bag from the girls who had just entered. "Good," Alva nodded at Dev who was still standing in front of her. “Have fun with it. Call me if you need more.” She received Dev's mobile number from one of her previous purchases. She never used it though. When she needed her, she just waited for the right time. Alva assumed it wouldn't be any different. "I will." she finally said, knowing she probably wouldn't contact her anyway. "See you next time, thanks." She wouldn't stick around longer than necessary, the evening was still young and there was dancing to be done!

Alva out
Alva Skarsgård

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Payne Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:52 pm
I DECREE TODAY
Despite the two of them being relatively safe within the confines of the restroom, Devon made a point of it to subtly transfer the baggies to Alva. She quickly palmed the money at the same time, shoving that back in her purse. Alva made the little plastic bags disappear just as quickly and, as such, a seed was planted. Unless the girl wouldn’t end up using any at all, Devon was quite sure that she would be coming back, asking for more. By now, she could tell pretty well when someone was particularly susceptible to addiction. “See you around,” she said, waiting a little bit before heading out of the restroom as well. After all, there were plenty of victims out there, still waiting to be lured in by her.

Dev out.
Devon Payne

Devon Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum