Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Plot; Natalie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Alisandra Elsevier Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:02 pm

NATALIE

A few years ago, back in Italy, Ally had gotten herself in quite a bit of trouble. She had managed to find herself some very wrong friends who were dealing in drugs, and they actually managed to get her to use too. They weren’t really her friends though, as they were only using her and her pathetic way of living there. It didn’t take her long to get addicted, and well, it eventually began costing her a lot of money, a little too much for what she was earning. Meaning she eventually ended up in a big depth, one she wasn’t able to pay up.

In the meantime she also met a handsome guy, one who had been able to fall head over heels for her. He was very kind to her, even if he knew about where she worked, but that didn’t really seem to bother him that much. Eventually he actually managed to become her boyfriend as well, and he was actually very willing to help her, if only she would have allowed him to do so. But, as always, Ally had her walls up too high. She herself, at the time, didn’t care too much about him back, and also, she was way too deep into trouble. So when she found out he had the kind of money she needed to pay off her debt, well... Without thinking about it, she managed to take his money - enough to pay her debt, and a little more - and left, never to be seen again.

She ran, took a cab, and started again in another new city. It was probably one of the hardest things she had done in her life, knowing very well that what she did to him was wrong. But he, he might still be looking for her, maybe even wanting some revenge for what she did to him. A little payback.

At the time Ally also didn’t use her own name, she called herself Natalie, as that was her name when she worked in the stripclubs. This is also the name he knows her by.

So, what I’m looking for is pretty obvious, right? I’m of course looking for the boy who she robbed of his money (and his heart)
Though, in the meantime it is very much possible that he has moved on already, since it had been a long while and he wouldn’t have been able to find her. But I think it could be very interesting if he will eventually manage to find her here, and possibly make her life a little harder. His love for her would of course be completely over (or not, that’s completely open for the person who would be playing him), and he will think of her as a pretty little snake eyed gold digger, and rightfully so!

This plot is completely open for both new characters as existing (if this story would be a good fit, ofcouse) so, please, sent me a dm on discord if you are interested!

Alisandra Elsevier
IC posts : 35

Quote : Too cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave her.

Alisandra Elsevier

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top