Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Intrigued interest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Alisandra Elsevier Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:06 pm
I'm naughty by nature
like I'm Hip-Hop Hooray.
For her first days in class, attending her first lectures, Ally made sure to absolutely look her best. After all, she wanted to make a good impression. Which, hopefully, she had done. She had done her absolute best to pay attention, since she had a lot to catch up on. It wasn’t exactly easy to roll in during the second semester, and well, she still didn’t really know her way around as well. Which was also why - after class - she suddenly ended up in a whole other faculty, instead of the library. Or maybe she should have known not to ask for directions from other students while being a first year, since she had clearly been sent in the wrong direction. It reminded her to ask a teacher next time.

But well, not that she was here anyway, she might as well look around a bit. Seeing as that she was actually curious, and even more so when she found out that it was the arts and humanities faculty. Ally had rolled into business and managed, all because that was what she needed to do for the man who would become her boss. Yet, the arts were something different, and if she was completely honest, way more intriguing to her.

While turning a corner she apparently didn’t pay enough attention to what was behind the corner, as she almost bumped into another young woman. Immediately her eyes shot up and instinctively she took a step back to prevent that from actually happening. ”Oh, I’m sorry, I should have been more careful.” She quickly apologized, as friendly as she could be. Her green eyes then shortly moved over the woman. Oh well, she was handsome, couldn’t really deny that. ”Are you okay?” She asked, because it was really her fault that she almost bumped into the other lady. Which also meant that Ally was decent enough to ask her how she was doing.  

Tag: ALVA SKARSGÅRD
Alisandra Elsevier
IC posts : 35

Quote : Too cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave her.

Alisandra Elsevier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:42 am
The end of the week was approaching and that meant she had a few more classes to take before the holiday season started. Alva wasn't really looking forward to those last lessons, but she had to attend them. She walked through the halls with her nose in her cell phone. She had reinstalled the Tinder app for a while now and started swiping again. It went smoothly until she saw a young woman with bright red hair. For a moment she didn't know what to do, although not much later she quickly swiped to the right. She'd set her mind on men, but something inside her told her to go right with Cherry anyway. For a moment, her eyes went to the hallway where several students were making their way, then she looked back at her cell phone where the next Tinder person was already waiting: Jordan. Before she could properly look at the person, she suddenly bumped into someone. Or that someone bumped into her? It was unclear to her. "Oh, I'm sorry, I should have been more careful." She had dropped her bag and phone, which luckily turned out not to be broken. She picked her phone up, to see that another person was standing on her Tinderpage. She frowned, knowing she just swiped left or right without her knowing. Oh well. It wasn't a big deal for her cause she had other things on her mind now. She looked at the woman in front of her. "I'm okay, i'm okay," She muttered.
Alva Skarsgård
IC posts : 19

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisandra Elsevier Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:01 pm
I'm naughty by nature
like I'm Hip-Hop Hooray.
One could say that Ally was normally a very elegant lady, walking on her high heels with her hips moving femininely as went. There was always a certain type of confidence lingering around in her movements, and even though she was walking on pumps, she didn’t take one step wrong. Well, except for when she went around the corner, not paying attention to the girl who was walking in the same lane. It seemed completely her own fault, for which she quickly apologized, but then she noticed that the other had probably been looking at her phone. Ah, right, so they were both not paying attention? That made everything even more logical.

The woman picked up her phone and bag from the ground, since she dropped it, and quickly let Ally know that she was okay. ”Alright good..” She said, almost wanting to apologize again, but it didn’t seem all too necessary. Her green eyes shortly moved over the woman, who was stunning by the way, and for a moment she did feel a slight bit of jealousy bubbling up. However, maybe more directed at the fact that she was walking around in this building, as the while she was supposed to be in another. ”Is your phone okay?” She then asked, pointing at her phone. It had taken a tumble to the ground and she would feel a bit more sorry if she had caused it to crack.  

Alisandra Elsevier

Alisandra Elsevier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:01 pm
She was thinking about swiping someone left or right on Tinder before she had a proper look at the person. Somehow she had a reason to be annoyed, but then again it didn't seem to matter much to her. Thoughts of not knowing what she did, made her smile for a moment. ”Is your phone okay?” She was pulled out of her thoughts now and looked up with a smile. "My cell phone is fine, but Tinder had its own life for a while." she immediately explained the smile on her face. "I didn't even get a proper look at the person." she now laughed at her own 'accident'.
Alva Skarsgård
IC posts : 19

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisandra Elsevier Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:20 am
I'm naughty by nature
like I'm Hip-Hop Hooray.
One of the perks of being so incredibly clumsy from time to time was certainly the fact that she got to meet new interesting people, or well, sometimes. Ally still had to wait and see if this young woman was someone who she would be able to stand. The girl kept looking at her phone as if something funny was about it, which made her a bit curious though. And then the reason came up; her Tinder had gotten a life of its own during the tumble. ”Oh well, who knows, maybe fate has actually decided someone might be ‘the one’ for you.” She giggled back at her, smiling warmly.

Alisandra Elsevier

Alisandra Elsevier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum