Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Something beautiful

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Alec Winchester Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:02 pm
Alec Winchester
"It's only a state of mind"

A few days ago a man had come up to him. Asking him to personally hire him for the evening. After talking it over with some colleagues who would cover his shift at the restaurant he had said yes to it. It was solid money and well, it would certainly be a change of scenery given what the guy had actually planned. Candle lit dinner in a gazebo somewhere in a park, everything was already prepared for him apart from the dishes itself. But a full kitchen had been installed just for this one time occasion. Really mind blowing if you’d ask him but well, the person he had asked was very lucky for sure.

Dressed in a black chef’s attire the man had already arrived at the scene. Smiling softly. The gazebo, which was heated, near a lake was dimly lit by little fairy light everywhere. The menu itself had already been put together so he knew what he had to do. As a little extra from him, the man had brought two bottles of wine. One that would be good with the first course and one that fitted well with the main course. Placing them in a cooler as he waited for the two to arrive. Prepping some of the vegetables already, cutting up the meat as well.

After a little while a woman appeared first. Briefly making him smile as he walked up to her. Sliding the chair from underneath the table. ’Welcome, I’ll be the chef tonight. Would you like to taste the wine already or do you want to wait?’

TAG. Victoire| NOTES. <3
I am IX.
Alec Winchester
IC posts : 1

Alec Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Cartier-Lavigne Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:50 pm
To kiss in downtown bars was all we needed, You drew stars around my scars but now I'm bleeding
It would finally happen again, she'd go on a date. After her flatmate Sophie had been nagging her for weeks telling her 'she really needed to get herself out there or her pretty face would be wasted', Victoire had been forced to give in. So the woman had set her up with this 'great guy'. Victoire hadn't met him yet, she'd only seen a few pictures of him. He was rather handsome and apparently he owned an art gallery, which made her believe they'd probably get along.

On request of Sophie, she had put on a white dress with a lowcut neck -and heels-, instead of a skirt and sweater. The date was outside, making her wonder why she wasn't wearing four layers of clothing, but she was assured it'd be warm enough.

Once she arrived at the location she was absolutely mesmerized by it. Even though she had been told it'd be in a gazebo, she had never expected this. Slowly she approached it, feeling a little nervous as she saw who must be the chef greeting her with a kind smile. "Hi," she said softly as she took off her long coat and sat down. "Oh no, I'll wait, if that's okay." She answered him, feeling a knot appear in her throat. She looked down to the table, toying with the tablecloth, wishing this night would just be over already.

Outfit

Victoire Cartier-Lavigne
IC posts : 4

Quote : soyez courageux et bienveillants

Victoire Cartier-Lavigne

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum