Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

The night goes on and on

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:10 pm
She just bought herself a new stock of xtc for the upcoming period of time. As she left the darker part of the club, she zigzagged around the dancing crowd. Her goal was easy but it wasn't easy to go straight to your goal. Club369 was popular amongst the local students and residents of the city. For now she just wanted to start with a basic drink to start her evening. Her drugs were safely placed in her pockets, waiting to get used. But for now, she wanted to start her evening like any other person, with a drink and very loud music to get her in the mood.
Alva Skarsgård
IC posts : 19

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Villiers Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:04 pm
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire
Thomas threw his cigarette on the ground, stepping it out with the sole of his shoe, before heading back inside. The evening was still pretty young and everything could happen still. He simply hoped tonight would allow him to properly relax and have fun with his friends. Those same friends were quick to elbow him once they noticed a familiar girl standing around the bar. Thomas smirked briefly, before taking off, heading straight in her direction. ”Evening, Alva,” he greeted the girl, one he knew pretty well, if he had to say so himself. ”Enjoying the evening?” he inquired. Of course she did, or she wouldn’t even be here.
+ tag Alva
+ notes none
BY MITZI
Thomas Villiers
IC posts : 7

Thomas Villiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:37 pm
With her drink in her hand she turned herself around when she was greeted by a very familiar voice. She hadn't seen him in a while, which made her just as happy to see him here in front of her. “Evening,” she said loudly so he could her her above the strong music. She lifted her glass, which she was holding with both hands, and showed a grimace just above her glass. “A little bit of alcohol and you can go on for a while,” was her answer on his quesion. She enjoyed the nightlife to the fullest and was able to amuse herself with the smallest amount of booze. The alcohol provided that little ‘sparkle’, which usually made the evening even better. She took a sip from her drink. "And if the alcohol can't handle me,” she started dramatic and smiled, “I can always switch to other stuff if necessary." She ended with a much meant wink and gently tapped her pocket.
Alva Skarsgård
IC posts : 19

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum