Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Bloodstream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Thomas Villiers Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:06 pm
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire
Thomas lighted a cigarette after he had settled down on one of the benches that looked out over Hyde Park’s pond. In the distance, he heard the familiar sounds of ducks and geese, but his presence had probably started them enough to swim away from the edge of the pond. The young man took in a sharp breath, feeling how a combination of the cold midnight air and smoke filled his lungs. Impatiently, he wiggled one of his feet around, looking at the badly-lighted path that led to the bench he was sitting at right now. The bench where he and his dealer often met up.

He let out a deep sigh while he waited, shifting around as little as possible, trying to remain seated on the now somewhat warmer spot on the bench. He looked down at a pidgeon that walked up to him, as it was curiously inspecting whether or not he had something edible with him. ”Fuck off,” he muttered, kicking his foot in the direction of the pidgeon in order to startle it. The animal backed off and increased the distance between them once more. ”Stupid pidgeon,” he muttered, looking down at his phone as he took another drag from his cigarette.
+ tag Devon
+ notes none
BY MITZI
Thomas Villiers
IC posts : 7

Thomas Villiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Payne Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:37 pm
I DECREE TODAY
that life is simply taking and not giving
While the money was good, Devon didn’t particularly enjoy every part of being a drug dealer. Running from here to there with a bunch of illicit substances on her person wasn’t exactly and pleasant endeavour. Not to mention that she kind of felt like a delivery girl sometimes, making her way throughout the entire city at the whims of some spoilt, rich kids that desperately wanted their coke or ecstasy. At least it made sure that her and her mother could eat something proper at the end of the day.

Today, it was Thomas who was in need of… Well, probably the usual. She had plundered her stash at home and gone on her way. A nightly walk through Hyde Park with a bunch of drugs on her. What could possibly go wrong? She could be robber or arrested, but she supposed that those were the risks to the job. Eventually, she found her ‘customer’ sitting alone on a park bench. She noticed him abusing a poor pigeon, which eventually fled the scene. Devon snorted. “Was he bothering you?” she asked before sitting down next to him. “Got what you need.” But as per usual, she expected payment first.
code made by kahlua of caution
Devon Payne
IC posts : 10

Devon Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Villiers Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:02 pm
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire
If his family knew what he would be up to right now, they would probably smack him in the face and drag him over a gravel road by his ears. But as long as they didn’t know, everything would be just fine. Unless his parents would show up in this abandoned, dark park tonight, they could never know what their precious son was doing with the money they monthly transferred to his bank account.

Thomas grew bored pretty quickly from sitting here like this, so he allowed himself to light a cigarette and harrass a poor pidgeon that dared to come close to him. Just as he had kicked towards the pidgeon, missing, because the animal fled away just in time, she showed up. Thomas looked up with a raised brow. “Yes, he almost gave me histoplasmosis,” he stated, trying to look as offended as possible because that pidgeon had almost been the end of him, ”or something like that, at least.” Everybody knew that pidgeons were like flying rats, carrying more diseases than he could count on his fingers. He hummed when she announced that she got what he needed. ”Good, because I truly need some tonight.”
+ tag Devon
+ notes none
BY MITZI
Thomas Villiers
IC posts : 7

Thomas Villiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Payne Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:18 pm
I DECREE TODAY
that life is simply taking and not giving
Among her clientele was many a student. Most of them requested simple and relatively unharmful things, such as weed, ecstasy, and Ritalin. Stuff to take the edge off, make a party a lot more fun, or to help them pass that next midterm. Devon wasn’t here to judge, although she did do so with some frequency. Every so often, there were students who were taking more serious things as well, such as ketamine or cocaine, which never did bode well for them. But she could never bring herself to feel guilty about any of it. To her, it was simply a matter of supply and demand.

Thomas seemed to be picking fights with the local pigeons, which was a very strange thing to do. She raised a brow when he threw some weird, multisyllabic word at her. “The fuck is that?” she muttered, not entirely interested in the actual answer. It wasn’t as if she cared; all she wanted to do here was get her money. Devon sat down, sensing an opportunity when he said he truly needed something tonight. “I have a little extra with me, if you want more than the usual,” she suggested. If she could make even more off of him, she certainly would try to do so.
code made by kahlua of caution
Devon Payne
IC posts : 10

Devon Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum