Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

S.O.S

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Alisandra Elsevier Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:45 pm
Just hold me close, boy
'cause I'm your tiny dancer.
Alright okay, she had tried very hard, extremely hard even, to keep on studying in her room. And truth be told, she had been doing very well, as she had been able to lock herself in her room for days on end, trying to get all the information inside her head. But there was a limit to how long she was able to keep it up, and right now she needed to get out. Living life like this wasn’t much fun, even if she knew she had to work hard. However, on the other hand, if she couldn’t get out every once in a while she wouldn’t be able to keep concentrating. So, yes, this was very much necessary.

So, after she took the time to put on some make-up, she quickly left her dorm, heading out towards the place where the nightlife would already be blooming. And with some high heels on she was swinging with her hips from side to side as she walked towards one of the clubs that seemed like a good place to start. The music was drawing her inside and quickly enough she was standing with a drink in her hands, watching the other people dance. Her eyes were quickly drawn to a girl trying to dance around a pole on a heightened platform, softly making her giggle. Well, at least she was trying. It didn’t take too long before there was suddenly a guy standing next to her, and apparently he had seen her looking at the girl. ”She’s quite good, isn’t she?” He asked her, trying to make conversation, probably. Yet, she could already tell where he wanted to go as his eyes weren’t able to fool her. ”You call that good?” She asked him back, shortly huffing. If he called that good, she would show him something better.

There was only one slight problem, though.. But she was able to take care of that too. ”Here, hold my drink.” She told the dude, and a little too shamelessly she took off her skirt right in front of him, making the guy almost drop his jaw to the ground. To her it wasn’t really something she hadn’t done before though, but he couldn’t know that. ”Hold this too.” She then gave him the skirt - and her heels - and walked up to the girl dancing around the pole. At first the girl didn’t really like giving her spot away, but she did it anyway, so eventually Ally stepped up onto the platform. And, as it turned out, the pole was able to spin but it was just standing on static, which she then quickly changed before joining in on the music. Truth be told, she didn’t want to show off too much, but of course she couldn’t help herself and soon enough she was swinging herself around the pole effortlessly, with a certain type of elegance. In her black lacy underwear and a black tank top.

Afterwards, she made a little bow, but when she wanted to step down from the platform it didn’t go as effortlessly as her routine went. Yeah, sometimes, she could be a little clumsy as well. And with that being said, she ended up almost slipping and falling against another dude. ”Woah, sor-” She began, but then she looked up.. Woah, damn. He looked exactly like her kind of trouble, and well, suddenly she didn’t feel that sorry anymore about almost landing on top of him.

Pole dancing xx
Tag: ADRIAN HARPER
Alisandra Elsevier
IC posts : 35

Quote : Too cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave her.

Alisandra Elsevier

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Harper Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:43 pm
ADRIAN HARPER
" ‘Cause if you slip, I'm gonna fall on top of your girl"

They had been asked to play at a club. Which they had done off course. The gig itself had gone pretty damn smoothly to say the least. Every note felt right, the crowd was even better and honestly it couldn’t get any better for them. To watch the people respond to their music, they were throwing a damn rager and to him that meant more than anything in the world. They had shouted for an encore and so they gave that, off course they did. The fans were everything in the end. They were what they needed to get out there. When the gig was done the owner of the place got the band a few beers and eventually when everything was loaded up they parted ways. Adrian though, he wasn’t ready to turn in for the night. No, he was still going off on the adrenaline rush.

Walking into Club 369 he hummed, the atmosphere pumping. The music blasting. Making him grin. Shooting the end of his smoke into a puddle and nodded at the bouncer. Blue eyes moving over the crowd, pulling a hand through his hair as he grinned. Ordering himself a whiskey neat and going out there on the floor. Wearing a dark grey shirt, a leather jacket and some blue ripped jeans. But frankly it was getting far too hot for the jacket itself. Though the moment he thought about taking it off his attention was caught by a woman who was dancing. Corner of his mouth pulling up. Not what he expected to walk into to be fair.

Catching her when she fell. Holding onto her arm and locking eyes with her. Playfully chuckling. ’Don’t apologize hm? I’ll happily catch you any time.’ He spoke in a charming manner.

TAG. Alisandra Elsevier | NOTES. <3
I am IX.
Adrian Harper
IC posts : 3

Adrian Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisandra Elsevier Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:33 pm
Just hold me close, boy
There was something about her not being able to resist a little challenge, however, not that there was one. Nah, the girl who had been dancing around the pole didn’t pose a threat to her own dancing skills, not even by a long shot. And it was maybe more the fact that she wanted to show herself a bit, put herself out there for all the boys in the club to see. Not something she should be doing, as she needed to be studying. But she supposed it wouldn’t hurt if she went up there, and well, quite frankly, she had missed dancing around a pole ever since she left Italy. One could say it was her biggest talent, and she had worked hard to archive the skillset she had today. So, hell yeah, she was going to show it off when the opportunity would present itself. Which, well, it did.

But the dancing in itself wasn’t such a big distraction from her studies, it was actually helping her unwind a little bit. However, what happened next.. Well, that was most certainly a distraction. For sure. And the funniest thing was, she had fallen right into it, quite literally even. She hadn’t even noticed that she had grabbed his jacked in the attempt not to fall to the ground, while he held her arm as he had been able to catch her. Her green eyes were immediately intrigued by his, and it showed a bit as well. Just a bit. ”Ah, you do, hm?” She asked him, now moving her weight from one leg to the other in a slightly playful way. Well, if he were the one catching her, she would without a doubt love to fall again. ”Want me to climb up there again and fall again for you?” She slightly teasingly asked him, although it was probably more a joke. Then, for a moment, she shortly looked down at her hand holding his jacket, also realising that she was still in only just underwear. Oh yeah great, that was probably making a good impression. Oops.

Alisandra Elsevier

Alisandra Elsevier

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Harper Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:49 pm
ADRIAN HARPER

In a more perfect world Adrian might have gone home that night to get a decent couple of hours of sleep. Frankly he could use it. But the call of the night had been too great. He had always preferred to be out at night, mainly because of the fact that everything interesting happened when the lights were dimmed, when the music was blasting through the boxes, when the atmosphere was lit in the best kind of ways. Those were the nights he lived, the nights he loved everything about life itself. And he could feel it, tonight was one of those nights. That was why he had gone out, why he was in the club now. A club he had frequently visited over the years.

But tonight, there was something new. Or should he say someone? The woman with the dark hair clinged to his jacket, while he did the same but with her lower arm. There was something intriguing about her. Apart from the fact that she was in her knickers. But something he would gladly find out. 'Fall for me?' The corner of his mouth curled up, feeling her weight shift. Still holding on to her. Pulling her up eventually, holding her against his chest. 'See, while I'd love to see that again. I'd like to spend a bit more time with you right here.' He hummed briefly. Still holding her pretty darn close. 'We should probably get your skirt back. Who knows how many guys with ill thoughts walk around hm?'

I am IX.
Adrian Harper

Adrian Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisandra Elsevier Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:46 pm
Just hold me close, boy
If she would have worn a little skirt, it wouldn't have been such a problem, but with a longer skirt she just wouldn’t have been able to move around as gracefully as she did. That was the thing with pole dancing, the less clothes, the better. Or well, that didn’t really only apply to pole dancing though. Ghehe.. No, no, no, she couldn’t let herself get distracted by boys now, that wouldn’t do her study any good, and she knew that. Not that she would be able to resist it though, certainly not when she would be able to find someone who seemed interesting. Everyone who knew her well enough knew that she had little - to no - self-control, especially not when it came down to guys.

But, as always, fate was throwing her all the trouble it could find, and this time it was in the shape and form of a person. However, it had truly outdone itself this time, because this was exactly the type of face where she could fall for everyday. His question almost made her roll her eyes, oh yeah ofcourse, the way she phrased probably pleased him, a lot. She could see it in his smile. But then he pulled her up and she suddenly got pressed against his chest. Oh damn, she couldn’t say she didn’t like that, not at all. His words only added to it, and for a moment she just looked him straight into his blue eyes until he mentioned they probably had to get back her skirt from the other guy. ”Ah right, Ill thoughts huh?” She then asked, reluctantly pulling back a bit. Yet, giving him some playfully raised eyebrows and a slight grin. Truth be told, she wouldn’t really mind if he maybe had some ill intentions of his own. With a smile on her face she turned around on her feet, wanting to walk into the direction of the man who was supposed to be holding her skirt. ”Ah porca vacca!” She quickly exclaimed in Italian when she noticed that she couldn't find the guy.

Alisandra Elsevier

Alisandra Elsevier

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Harper Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:23 am
ADRIAN HARPER

People dancing on the poles here was something that happened on multiple occasions that much could be said. But not like this. Not like the dark-haired woman. With how she was moving she was putting every woman in here to incredible shame to be fair. But certainly valid to look at. For sure. Adrian almost couldn’t pull his eyes off her in that specific moment. Making him land in a whole different vibe to be fair, only snapping out of it when she fell down. Catching her. Off course he would. There was no denying that he was going to let her fall and hurt herself. Not such an interesting figure like herself off course. But Adrian wouldn’t be himself if he hadn’t pulled her close to his own chest with helping her up. Slightly taking advantage of the situation.

Corner of his mouth curled up. ’My intentions are left out of it.’ Shooting her a wink. Frankly no ill intentions just yet, a few plans maybe but if they would categorize as ill intentions, that was something she could figure out. The sudden exclamation in Italian made him hum softly. ’Italian hm?’ The man briefly pulled a hand through his hair. Glancing around. ’What’s he look like? And do you want my jacket?’ It was the least he could do after all. Since he wasn’t quite sure about the kind of woman she was, he doubted that she would enjoy being preyed upon by every male or female body in the club. Looking intentively at her. Licking his lower lip. Briefly glancing at a guy who was staring a tad too long at her already. Scrunching his nose briefly.

I am IX.
Adrian Harper

Adrian Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisandra Elsevier Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:59 pm
Just hold me close, boy
As shamelessly as she had removed her skirt to dance around the pole, it wasn’t her intention to keep walking in her underwear. Not that she was really embarrassed about it, it wasn’t something that hadn’t happened before. But still, she did want it back, eventually. However, a distraction had presented itself, and for a short moment she had even forgotten about it. Most certainly when he decided to press her against his chest so boldly, which was, well, something she liked. The thing was; Ally was easily intrigued by a certain type of guy, and he seemed to tick all those boxes.

To his response she softly pressed her lips together, as if she was trying to look impressed, or at least something like that. His intentions were left out of it, which meant that he had some intentions? Bad ones, hopefully. ”Oh, don’t, I would love to know what your intentions are.” She honestly told him, giving him a slightly cheeky smile. ”Ah, you know your languages?” She asked him when he - very cleverly - pointed out her Italian.

But then there was still the crisis about the guy who was supposed to be holding her skirt and heels. Oh, and her drink as well, dammit! She had paid for that, and well, it wasn’t like she had a lot of money laying around these days. ”Oh, don’t worry about it, it’s not like I haven’t walked around in just my underwear before.” She said, a little without thinking as she was still looking around the guy who had her things. For a short moment she got distracted by the stranger licking his lip when she looked back at him, before noticing what she had said to him. Oh wow, her mind had gotten so fussy for a moment. ”Oh fuck! Did I say that out loud?” She then asked, laughing. It was meant to be a little inside joke, but apparently she had shared it out loud. Oh well, nothing she could do about it anymore. ”But, he euhh.. Wait, there he is!” And then she suddenly found the guy trying to leave the club, so she quickly went after him. Grabbing her skirt before he was able to get away. ”Hold on, what are you trying to do?” She asked him.

Alisandra Elsevier

Alisandra Elsevier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum