Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Christmas fair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:50 am
Here she was, at the entrance to the local Christmas market. It was a large and extensive market that you could almost call a fair where there was a lot to do. It was a neutral location to meet someone from Tinder. Alva was an active user of the app, but it had been a while since she had actually met anyone in real life. And this person was also someone of the same sex. She had always dated men, but something in her told her to try this one too. And certainly with the person she had agreed with to meet. Alva turned to the Ferris wheel, which had started spinning again. In her hand she already had two tickets with which you could do and see different things.
Alva Skarsgård
IC posts : 19

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Leone Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:59 pm
CONTROL YOURSELF
TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU NEED FROM IT
Cherry rarely ever went on dates. She usually used Tinder whenever she was feeling a little bored, but most conversations she had on there weren’t exactly too interesting. And if they weren’t, she had no incentive to meet up with someone. But a while back, she had seen someone with a pretty striking appearance. She had been captivated by the girl’s looks, and when they’d had a decent conversation as well, they had both agreed to meet up in Hyde Park for Winter Wonderland.

Needless to say, she was almost a little bit nervous now. She checked her phone, to ensure that they had indeed agreed to meet at the Ferris wheel. A perfect place, really, since you couldn’t miss it. A smile appeared on her face when she saw the girl – Alva – standing there already. She looked as good in person as she did on her pictures, which was always a massive relief. “You must be Alva,” she concluded, not sure how to greet her. What was normal? Did they hug? Shake hands? Do nothing at all? “I’m not late, am I?” She had hurried quite a bit there at the end, so she hoped that Alva hadn’t waited here for too long.

Outfit
code made by kahlua of caution
Cherry Leone
IC posts : 7

Cherry Leone

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:17 pm
Her gaze was focused on the Ferris wheel when something inside her told her someone was approaching her. A voice only confirmed that someone was there, and Alva immediately turned her eyes to this person. “You must be Alva,” It was Cherry, as she expected, and a smile automatically appeared on her face. "Yes, you're right! And you're Cherry," she grinned softly, not even asking it as a question. It sounded like an awkward joke. Good way to start the conversation Alva. She quickly tried to cover up her last statement by greeting Cherry with a semi-hug before briefly holding her own hand with the two tickets in front of her. “I'm not late, am I?” She shook her head quickly and showed her the tickets now. "No no, I just wanted to come a little earlier so I could buy these." she reassured her. Alva was someone who always wanted to be earlier at a location so she could lower her heartbeat and relax. With those tickets they could go anywhere on the market without any problems.
Alva Skarsgård
IC posts : 19

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Leone Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:20 pm
CONTROL YOURSELF
TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU NEED FROM IT
Truth be told, she felt some butterflies in the pit of her stomach. She wasn’t exactly great at dating by any means, so she was a little nervous to meet this girl for the very first time. Would they have something to talk about? Would she think she was funny or interesting? Would she even like her? Cherry recognized her Tinder match as soon as she saw her, but wasn’t entirely sure on how to greet her appropriately. Still, she smiled. “Sure am,” she confirmed. She just hoped Alva was as nervous as she was, but that they could find a way to kind of break the ice. Being stuck together in a Ferris wheel cart seemed a little nerve-wracking, though.

Cherry leaned in for a half-hug, asking whether she was late. “Oh, right, tickets,” she nodded. “Good thinking.” At least she wouldn’t have to stand in line for ages. Briefly, she eyed the Ferris wheel, not being able to recall whether she had ever even been in one to begin with. “It’s been ages since I’ve been to a fair,” she muttered. Her gaze then moved over to Alva again, a sly smirk appearing on her face. “Are you good with heights?” If not, this was going to be a very interesting evening.

Outfit
code made by kahlua of caution
Cherry Leone
IC posts : 7

Cherry Leone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum