Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Mr. Saxobeat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Thomas Villiers Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:26 am
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire
”Ah, come on, guys!” he yelled, holding up his hands as three of his friends excused themselves while already walking down the street, not waiting for Thomas to catch up with them. ”Just for a second, I swear, you’ll-“ he tried, but quit once he noticed that they were not even listening to a single word he was saying. An annoyed grunt left his mouth as he turned around, walking up to the Platinum Lace by himself. He wasn’t going to have his friends ruin his night, and thus, he would have to entertain himself. Or well, he probably would be entertained.

And entertained he was. Thomas sat back, enjoying a drink as he felt the cold melt out of his bones for at least the fourth time tonight. They had been hopping from place to place, and it was incredibly cold out there. For now, he was planning to spend the rest of the night here. He figured this wasn’t a place where he would like to be seen, but being seen by someone who would know him, must mean that that person would be in here too. In the end, it didn’t really matter. Thomas was captivated by a blonde dancing around on the stage, but when a brunette came up, he even sat up a little straighter, immediately focussed on her appearance. Holy fuck.
+ tag Angie
+ notes none
BY MITZI
Thomas Villiers
IC posts : 7

Thomas Villiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeline Branson Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:07 am
YOU'RE LIKE 9 TO 5
I'M THE WEEKEND
“Now, welcome to the main stage, the one and only Darcy!”

By now, she had done it nearly a hundred times before. There were plenty of different numbers she had practiced for evenings such as this one, but a select few always yielded the most profit. In insanely high heels, an oversized glittery jacket, and a military-style embellished hat, she strutted onto the stage as her song began to play. Criminal, by Fiona Apple, which was arguably not your typical strip club song. But Angie felt it fit her.

She rounded the pole, posed with her back towards the crowd, and threw her hat off.  Then, she took off the jacket, revealing the skimpy outfit hidden underneath. From the back, it looked like little more than a few strings tied together, giving everyone a good look at both her behind and the large tattoos that graced her hindside. That alone sent a few pound bills flying at her. For a moment, she posed, before skilfully swinging around the pole a few times.  From the front, her outfit looked like a glittery bathing suit with a neckline that went all the way down to her lower belly. Fringe was dangling from the fabric, giving the piece some movement to it as she twirled around the pole. As the lyrics started, she posed at the pool, letting her own hand slide up her thigh, over her ass, towards the small of her back. A sultry look stood on her face as she mouthed along with the words. I’ve been a bad, bad girl. I’ve been careless with a delicate man. By now, all she had to do what she knew best and wait for the money to come in.
code made by kahlua of caution
Angeline Branson
IC posts : 9

Angeline Branson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum