Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Pour it up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Roseline Suarez Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:26 am
Strip club and dollar bills
Strippers goin' up and down that pole
And I still got my money.
Business was going good, as usual, and the club was filled to the top with men opening up their pockets. Which was good for both her girls, as well as for herself. Sitting on her usual spot she was watching them perform on the stage, always feeling a little proud when she did that. Her girls were the best ones one could find in the city, without a doubt. And one of her newest girls was just another shining pearl who got added to the collection. She was sure that the little italian would bring in a whole new cash flow, as she had already done that for tonight. But now one of her older girls was dancing around on the stage and raking in the money, and Rose was just watching her.

For a very short moment she considered maybe even joining up on the stage after her, not something she did very often these days, but it had more to do with the fact that she mostly wanted her girls to have their fun on it. Yet, she had to admit that the right atmosphere in the club right now was even making her feel a little frisky. Her eyes shortly moved over to her business partner, Carlyle Harper, with whom she shared some history. However, he still seemed to be a bit taken by the new girl who he just brought in, as he was still talking to her. She couldn’t blame him, she was a one in a million, just like every other girl in the club. Which also meant she fitted in just right.

With a simple hand gesture she was handed a drink by the man who was working behind the bar. A very handsome fellah, who was maybe more there to tease her girls a bit as well. Rose gave him a simple nod and a tilted smile to thank him before letting her eyes go back to the stage. Until suddenly a man came to sit next to her, drawing her attention.

Tag: OPEN
Roseline Suarez
IC posts : 1

Quote : You know I got the sauce (saucy) You know I'm saucy

Roseline Suarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Alva Skarsgård Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:35 pm
It didn't happen often, but Alva had hit the road for the third time this week. The nights had only gotten more fun with her latest addition she got from Dev. So much fun, she looked forward to the next evening. She had never gone out at the beginning of the week, knowing that a week of school was taking up a lot of energy. Still, it never stopped her from coming back. She had put her amount of energy into dancing and enthusiastically starting conversations with complete strangers. Now, she had walked out of club 369 to cool off for a while and let the world land on its feet. Without a sweater or jacket on, she stepped out into the street. She didn't seem to feel the cold temperatures herself, although you could tell from her goose bumps that her body couldn't really stand the cold. She followed a young man and unknowingly followed him into a new club. It escaped her notice that this was a gentlemen's club. It was as if she was in her own bubble for and she continued on autopilot. Without knowing any better, she immediately went to the bar and ordered a glass of water. Somewhere in the back of her mind she seemed to realize that alcohol wasn't a good idea for now. Despite her slight dip, Alva kept smiling. A man sat down next to her and took the water she had just ordered. She frowned for a moment. Her water... What was happening? "You deserve something better, my dear." said the man, exchanging the glass of water with his cocktail he'd ordered a little earlier. Alva's frown remained on her face, still thinking about her glass of water. It even made her a little sad. "My glass of water," she said softly, almost grieving over her missing drink.
Alva Skarsgård
IC posts : 19

Alva Skarsgård

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum