Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Player of Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Cherry Leone Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:47 pm
CONTROL YOURSELF
TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU NEED FROM IT
Cherry was seated at her desk, kicking back a little as she recovered from the excruciatingly long lecture she had just endured. Her computer was downloading some updates, which meant she could not resort to gaming or watching some random TV-show just yet. So, here she was, mindlessly scrolling through social media on her phone. She wasn’t fond of it by any means, but she had to admit that it made for a good way to get in touch with her clientele. While Anna certainly did not have anything in the way of Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, Cherry certainly had.

She raised a curious brow when her door suddenly opened, revealing an unknown blonde on the other side. For a second, she was sure that someone had just wrongfully walked into her dorm, but then she realized that she had locked the door right after coming in. Which meant that this person somehow had a key. Cherry furrowed her brows. Her previous roommate had decided to quit her studies and, as such, Cherry now had the entire dorm for herself. She supposed that would end today. She got up to her feet, flashing the shorter girl a smile. “You must be my new roomie,” she inferred. “Welcome.” The space itself was quite neat, aside from the monstrosity of a computer that stood on her desk, which Cherry had built all by herself.
code made by kahlua of caution
Cherry Leone
IC posts : 7

Cherry Leone

Back to top Go down

Post by Primrose Bryant Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:37 pm
Primrose
"All it takes is a smile"

Okay, so here went nothing. She was getting a room mate. Or well, she was getting a room with someone in it already. Which was probably even harder. Biting her lip softly she got the key from the woman sitting downstairs. This was going to be very annoying. Very. Maybe they wouldn’t get along? That would be the absolute worst to be fair. But that didn’t change that she was super anxious about it for nothing. Not sure why. Since she was quite easy with making new friends. Though, it didn’t take away that she was in fact scared of not being liked.

Soon as she got in front of the door she rubbed her neck. Right, here went nothing. Opening the door soon enough and being welcomed by a redhaired girl that showed her a brief smile. Waving at her kind of stupidly. ’Hi!’ The grinned a bit sheepishly. Okay, that was well very idiotic of her to say the least. ’I’m Primrose.’ She stuck out her hand, peeping to the side and catching the gigantic computer. ’That looks.. really amazing!’

TAG. Cherry Leone| NOTES. <3
I am IX.
Primrose Bryant
IC posts : 6

Primrose Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Leone Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:17 pm
CONTROL YOURSELF
Truth be told, she had quite liked the fact that she had this place all to herself. It was as if she had a premium room, while paying for the price of a regular. Cherry also knew that this solitude would not last for the rest of his studies. All she could truly do was hope that her new roommate would be a relatively agreeable one. Not the kind that threw loud parties every single week and took guys home with her every other day. While Cherry was very much a night owl herself, she absolutely did not like noise.

A blonde walked in. She was a little short of stature, but looked youthful and pretty. But Cherry didn’t care as much about her looks as what kind of roommate you should be. She waved at her, then introduced herself as Primrose. “I’m Anna, but most people call me Cherry,” she said. Mostly due to her bright red hair, but she assumed that the blonde could figure that out for herself. She smiled when the girl complimented her PC build. “Thanks! Made it myself,” she proudly said. She then crossed her arms and tilted her head. “Is there anything I can help you with? Some stuff you need to be taken up here?” If so, she would gladly lend her a hand.
Cherry Leone

Cherry Leone

Back to top Go down

Post by Primrose Bryant Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:08 pm
Primrose

There were a million things running through Primrose her mind. Dead scared of not being like by her future roommate. Mainly because they were stuck with each other for the rest of the year and possibly their time here. So, a lot was at stake here that much she knew. That was why it was weighing her down a little, messing with her mind. As she greeted the other she smiled softly. Anna, but she was called Cherry. Due to her fabulous hair color most likely. ’Cherry it is!’ She exclaimed happily. Smiling up as she pulled her suitcase in and closing the door behind her. Before looking around a bit further. But her attention was mainly drawn to the big ass computer in the room.

’Woah! You must be wicked smart if you can pull that off.’ She hummed in approval. For sure, she couldn’t do anything like that that much she knew. ’I have a bigger suitcase downstairs, but well if I take it up on my own I’d probably roll of the stairs myself.’ And end up in the nearest ER. So that should be avoided at all costs for sure. ’Let’s go, maybe after that we can go grab a coffee or something? If you’re up to that.’ Seemed like a nice enough suggestion to her.

I am IX.
Primrose Bryant

Primrose Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Leone Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:36 pm
CONTROL YOURSELF
Cherry could only hope for a good roommate. The girl seemed nice enough, but there was no way of knowing what she was like just yet. It would take time for them to get to know each other and find out all those little annoyances that came with sharing a dorm room. For all she knew, Primrose loved excessive partying, bringing guys home every other night, or inviting all her female friends over for a girl’s night all the time. Only time would tell whether the two of them would actually get along, but Cherry didn’t want to be too gloomy by thinking that they wouldn’t.

She shook her head a little when Primrose called her wicked smart. “I got some help,” she said, waving off the compliment a little. The blonde explained that there was a larger suitcase downstairs still, and suggested that they grab coffee together. Cherry nodded in confirmation at the invitation. “Yeah, sure, sounds good to me,” she said with a nod, heading for the door with her new roomie. “This your first year?” she curiously inquired. Of course, she was at least a little bit curious as to what her new roommate was doing with her life.
Cherry Leone

Cherry Leone

Back to top Go down

Post by Primrose Bryant Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:41 pm
Primrose

’Don’t sell yourself short hm?’ The woman softly smiled at her new roommate. Hopefully this was the start of a fruitful relationship as roommates. She sincerely hoped it. Maybe they wouldn’t hit it off as first but it would certainly work out right? Cherry seemed nice, maybe looked could be deceiving but well at least she had a good feeling about it. But Prim always had a rather positive outlook on life, something that hadn’t changed when she had gone to college. Frankly, it probably got even worse but well. The young woman couldn’t wait to actually do something with her roommate.

A nod followed. ’Yes, but my former roommate was quite a hag and reported me and I got kicked out.’ She groaned. ’Don’t worry, I’m not noise or anything. I think she just wanted the room to herself or something.’ Rubbing her cheek for a second and smiling at the other. Looking around for a moment. ’Suitcase first, coffee later?’ A smile curled around her lips, looking at the other and grinning. Yeah, this seemed like a right fit for now.

I am IX.
Primrose Bryant

Primrose Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Leone Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:08 pm
CONTROL YOURSELF
Don’t sell yourself short, she said. The comment briefly made her smile, since she liked the attitude behind it. “Alright,” she said, softly snickering. “I did do a lot of it myself.” She supposed she should take credit where credit was due. Not to mention that it was an important hobby of hers, something she put a lot of time and effort into. It was only fair to recognize that, wasn’t it? Slowly, she was getting the idea that she might just learn to like her new roommate, even if it was rather early to be drawing such conclusions.

Cherry snorted when the blonde called her previous roomie a ‘hag’. “Sounds like a proper asshole,” she commented. Getting someone kicked out of a room just because you wanted it all to yourself was a little extreme, even if she had considered doing it herself. She nodded in response to Prim’s proposition. “Yeah, sure.” She quickly put on her sneakers, after which she joined her roommate on the way downstairs. “What do you study?” she then asked. There were so many courses that she doubted they were in the same programme, but perhaps she could give the girl some pointers nonetheless.
Cherry Leone

Cherry Leone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top