Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Wicked Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Alisandra Elsevier Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:25 am
Bring your love, baby
I could bring my shame.
Well, as it turned out, studying without distractions was nearly impossible for the brunette. However, she could have guessed that from the very beginning. But she hadn’t expected it to be this hard actually. A lot of distractions had already presented themselves to her, and this time it was the man who was paying for her education who asked to meet her somewhere.

After taking some time to make herself look decent enough for another night out, she walked outside onto the streets. There were still some nerves going through her body as she didn’t know that he wanted from her, but she supposed there had to be something she had to do to earn back his money. And while she was at it, she probably had to find a way to earn back the money had stolen from Thijs as well, since she promised him she would. But when she ended up at the address Carlyle had given her everything started to make sense… Oh, ofcourse, it was a gentlemen’s club. Or well, wasn’t that really just a fancier word for a stripclub?

Inside he had been waiting patiently for her to enter, and after a short greeting, he introduced her to the woman who was in charge. And she actually seemed like a very interesting woman. But, as expected, Carlyle wanted Ally to work for her. Which, well, wasn’t something she was able to decline because she owed him a lot of money for what he was doing for her, not even mentioning the other people she owed money. The woman smiled at her, warmly, before asking her if she would be able to show her what she could do. Carlyle had already spoken highly of her, to which she gave the man a little cheeky side eye. Oh really, he did now? ”Yes, give me a song to play for you, and the floor is yours when you are ready.” She told her, to which Ally nodded. ”Give me The Weeknd with Wicked Games, and I’ll be ready.” She told the woman with a confident smile before taking off all the unnecessary clothes. Luckily she was - as always - wearing damn good looking underwear, from Victoria's secret.

And then the woman stepped onto the stage with a microphone. ”We have something special here tonight, ladies and gentlemen. This isn’t something we normally do, but we have a new dancer for you performing on the stage. So please, try to make her feel welcome and let us know afterwards whether we need to be hiring her.. Y’all know how, ofcourse.” She said with a pleased grin on her face before looking at Ally and giving her the stage. It meant that now she had to be raking in the money, which wouldn’t be too hard as she was quite the professional when it came down to the pole. And when the music started playing, she went directly towards one of the spinning poles on the stage. Performing one of her favorite routines, while in between also taking the time to do some ground work and other little dances as well. Given them everything they would want to see, which played out well as soon enough the men were throwing money onto the stage while she was dancing. And it was a lot more than she was used to seeing in Italy.

As the music began to end, she was sitting on the stage, with her eyes moving towards the woman who was in charge. She seemed to have a smug smile on her face. Which was good, probably. ”Well, if we take a look at all the money laying around on the stage, I’d say we have a new performer.” The man behind the mic said, and the woman - who was now sitting at the bar - nodded for a moment, widening her smile. Ally climbed back down from the stage and started walking towards the woman sitting at the bar, before they were interrupted by someone.

Pole dancing xx
Outfit (underwear)
Tag: OPEN
Alisandra Elsevier
IC posts : 35

Quote : Too cold for you to keep her, too hot for you to leave her.

Alisandra Elsevier

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top