Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Skaði Vikander

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Skaði Vikander Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:00 pm

31. citizens.

Skaði Vikander

General

Occupation |

Bartender

Faculty |

Not applicable

Study |

Not applicable

Study Society |

Not applicable

Appearance

Height |

172 cm

Build |

Skinny

Eye Colour |

Hazel

Hair Colour |

Brown

Skaði is a slender – some would say she’s on the skinnier side – woman in her early thirties. She has long, brown hair and hazel eyes. Her most prominent feature must be her sharp jawline and her plump lips. When excited or nervous, she often bites down on her lower lip.
Personality

determined - impulsive - jealous - loyal - protective - stubborn

Skaði has always had a strong personality. Stubborn seems to be written on her forehead, to the extent where her stubbornness brings her in trouble. She rarely puts herself in the first place, as she wants to please those around her. Skaði can also be very protective over those she loves, and she will go to great lengths to do what she feels needs to be done. She struggles with letting things go, which becomes clear if you look at her dating history. The men she has been with can almost be counted on one hand, and with quite some time in between. Currently, she has become more insecure after her latest failed relationship.

Family

Father |

Christian Vikander

Mother |

Alda Vikander-Olsen

Siblings |

One half-brother

Other (aunt/uncle/cousins) |

Anne Vikander, grandmother

History

place of birth |

Oslo, Norway

date of birth |

December 12th, 1989

There is a dark place calling to me, but I will not go just yet. I know I can’t return from it.

Skaði moved to London when she was 18 years old. She counted the days until she was legally old enough to leave behind her old life, and with the financial help of her grandmother, she took a plane and found herself a place that was semi-liveable. She ended up in one of the poorer neighborhoods of the city, but she was perfectly fine with that for the time being. Finally, she was freed from the iron fist of her father, and she had a place to call her own, even though it wasn’t much. Skaði attended the university a few years, but found herself failing most of her courses. Eventually, she was forced to quit because she was running out of money. She found herself a job as a bartender, working the late-night shifts in a bar named Little Soho.

During one of these shifts, she met a man who swept her off of her feet. Her friends didn’t particularly like him either, but he easily wrapped her around his finger. Silas always got what he wanted, and this became reality again this time around. Skaði was young and perhaps a little naive, wanting to indulge in London life. After a few months, she started to notice more and more black flags. Eventually, their relationship turned out to be nothing more but poisonous. She tried to get away a few times, but it seemed awfully hard. And even when she got away, she never truly did, as he kept visiting her during her work hours for the years to come.

She started dating again when she was in her late twenties, but her date disappointedly never showed up. However, she met someone else that night. She and Asher started dating shortly after they met. Skaði was head over heels with him, and her feelings grew stronger with the day. Their relation certainly wasn’t the healthiest, as she was cheated on quite a few times. She managed to forgive, but she would never forget. This made her more insecure. He proposed to her on Valentine’s Day, but it didn’t take too long after that before disaster struck again and they broke up. She continued to work, struggling to save up money to keep her place.

And you call me up again just to break me like a promise
So casually cruel in the name of being honest

we all eat lies when our hearts are hungry

Skaði Vikander
IC posts : 27

Skaði Vikander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen's College Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:02 am

Queen's College

accepted

Congratulations, your application has been accepted! Please remember to post in both the face claim and directories as they are mandatory. Thank you and welcome to QUEEN'S COLLEGE!
Queen's College
IC posts : 3

Queen's College

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top