Queen's College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Een widget
Endorsed Forums
Link partners
Link partners
Link partners

Tastes like cherry maraschino

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Oscar Sandoval Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:15 pm
cosmic kiss
Hello friends! Obviously, characters aren’t complete without some drama, friends, family, and romance in their lives. In this thread, I’ll be looking for just that! Below you’ll find a couple of wanted ads for my characters. Some will be relatively open, whereas for others I may have some specific ideas or demands. If you’re interested in playing any of them, or if you think that your already existing character might be able to fill one of the roles, please DM me (Demi#9078 on Discord) and we could figure something out!
First of all, I’m looking for Will’s older sister. They only differ two and a half years in age, so she should be 24 or 25 years old now. I do not have any specific face claim in mind for her, but it would of course be great if she at least looked like Will a little bit. I’d like for their relationship to be good. Will’s sister cares for him a lot and vice versa, and they hardly ever fight. His sister does worry for him quite a bit, however, which can annoy him sometimes. He knows she means well, though.
Will's sister

I will be looking for Andi’s sisters as well. She has two of them, one younger than her and one older. For both the youngest and the oldest, I would like there to be an age difference no greater than five years between them and Andi. Name-wise, I’m fine with most things, as long as their names sound like something that could have been chosen by the same parents. The same goes for their appearance; I don’t have any specific face claim in mind, but it’d be nice if they at least looked like one another a little bit. We could also discuss their relationship if you have any ideas!
Andi's sisters

Here, I’m looking for a wife for my character Oscar Sandoval. These two have been married for quite a while and also have a child or two together. She’ll need to be close to Oscar in age, so preferably in her late thirties or early forties. Face claim-wise, I’m pretty open for her. It doesn’t really matter where she’s from or what she looks like, all she needs is a personality that’s somewhat compatible with Oscar. Their relationship is a decent one, both parties respect one and another greatly, and they’re good parents to their children. However, Oscar has always had trouble telling his wife what was on his mind and tends to undershare what’s going on his life.
Lucía Sandoval

Last but certainly not least, I’m looking for Jordan’s wife, Aisling! Her name can be changed if you like, but I’m 100% married to having her face claim be Margot Robbie. I would like for her to be in her early to mid-thirties, since Jordan and Aisling have two young sons. I’ll warn you in advance that this couple is all but a happy one. Jordan married Ais for her looks, and Ais married Jordan for his money. While back in the day they might have liked each other, Ais now thinks Jordan is a giant asshole and she’s well-aware of his infidelity. She sticks with him for the kids mostly, but her patience is slowly starting to run out. Their relationship has been steadily decaying for a long time now. Will it end in ruin or could reconciliation be possible?
Aisling O'Callaghan
Oscar Sandoval
IC posts : 4

Oscar Sandoval

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top